Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today we went to a palace, I honestly think they all look the same. I mean, they're pretty, and pretty modern for the time period. But they all look the same. Really once you've seen one you've seen them all. We went out to eat for lunch, at one of those real Asian resturants. We sat on the floor,and ate. And we had to take our shoes off too. My dad couldn't get into a comfortable yoga poistion and kept on moving around. My leg fell asleep. We went back to the hotel shortly after lunch, and kind of hung around for a while. There was still awhile until dinner, and we figured out the Oh Snap! . My dad can put it on the best, when I tried it looked like it was swallowing me whole. My dads out getting money and my mom and I are at the lounge, lounging around. Tomorrow, (wed.) we go and get Nora. I am pretty nervous, I hope there are limited tears, even though I know that my mom is going to cry. I hope I don't cry, I did enough crying yesterday. Its funny, because Mom said to Dad, "She was so looking fowward to dinner, thats why shes crying." Something like that, anyway I just realllyy didn't want stiches. I was looking forward to dinner, but I wasn't crying about THAT. I really don't want stiches here, or at home or ever. I think I'll live in a bubble. I bought a lot of stuff today. For me!! I got a elephant necklace (or bracelet I have no idea) and this really cool ring, thats wire and has this piece of china on it. And some earing which are AWSOME! And a bag. Oh, and yesterday I got this shirt that has a lego man with an afro.

Ok, Im done!!!
EMMMAA

p.s. I'm not done yet, ok... I am sooo excited to pick up Nora. I don't know if anyone following has seen the picture but we go an updateed one and she looks so bigg!! Her hair is so puffy, she has so mucch!! She has perfect little lips and perfect little nose! I hope she likes us, and I hope that she likes all the poro things! We got her Poro toys. There was Poro on the airplane tv, so shes going to be watching that. Too bad its in Korean,we don't know if its apporpiete. haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma
    A beautiful written post! Im glad you are enjoying Korea. The Banc Lego tshirts are really cool. My son also bought one and a DS cover in the design too;) Good luck with tomorrow, you are going to be a fantastic sister and role model to Nora.
    Take care, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma - I'm loving your family's blog! You guys are so sweet and funny and it really sounds like you're making the most of this trip. Good luck on the Big Day tomorrow ... can't wait to see pix. Sounds like your family and Nora are the perfect match for each other.

    ReplyDelete