Monday, August 2, 2010

The Elder Daughter Writes...

Hello!!!
I am halfway across the world right now, unless your John, who my mom said is here too! Its Monday here and about 4:30ish, we are getting ready to go out to eat with my dads business friends. Ok, now I am going to tell you about Seoul. Jet lag is a very upsetting thing. I have been waking up every morning at 6 and falling asleep at 8. It's really crowded, and noisy and there are smells. The good, the bad and the ugly. Korean food is really good! But I noticed they don't really have a lot of cheese. I know that sounds werid, and I don't know how good bulgogi and cheese are going to taste together, but theres no cheese. Luckliy they have this thing, its a waffle, with apple jam and strawberry/chocolate/vanilla creame. Its reallly good! They fold it up so you eat it on the go. If your reading this and you A) make good waffles B) have $$$ C) live near me, please open this kind of place up. I can't tell you what its even called becasue its all in Korean, and unfortantly I can only kind of say Thank You in that particular langauge. I tried coffee today and yesterday. I had a cappichinio and latte. I liked it, but I burnt my tongue so I have no idea what it tasted like. I had a latte with my padre at Starbucks this mornning while la mere was sleeping at the hotel. There I saw the weridest thing, it was a crossiant with a sausage in the middle. Its like a fancy corn dog. They really like corndogs here. They sell them on the street with french fries atttached to the outside. I don't know...
Ok, nothing else to say, sorry about all the type-ohs, I am very hungry.
Love
Emma
I forgot, my mom spelled a lot like this, alot. Thats wrong. So yeah, I am in honors English, even though today I said," What you got?"Its so sad that the school board is so unattentive.( and I might have made that word up)

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Emma! I hope you are having a wonderful time! The food sounds delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete