Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our first attempt at pig tails.





There are not many things in life cuter than a girl in pigtails...I still tell my 13 yr old daughter she looks cute in them:) Nora's hair has grown so much in the short time we have had her home with us. I will never figure out how her foster mother kept her still to give her such a cute little bob haircut before we picked her up, it's just not going to happen in this house..Nora will barely sit still long enough for me to get the elastics in her hair before she decided she doesn't like them! So, the other day I tried my best to put pig tails in and snap a few pictures, they did not last long.. We will certainly be going through the painful process of growing out her bangs! Nora will be home two months tomorrow, it is almost impossible to believe that two months ago she was a frightened, grieving, sad little baby who screamed for her Omma in the middle of the night. We still have some rough spots but for the most part Nora has adjusted so well and we are so fortunate that she knows that we love her and that she is safe with us. She is stubborn and spunky and funny and loving all at once, we are so happy to have her home.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. She certainly looks cute in pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 months home Nora! Time seems to be going by so fast now that the girls are here. I am so happy she is home and adjusting so well. It is amazing what a difference a couple months can make. I can't wait to watch her continue to grow. She is such a beautiful addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete