Friday, October 8, 2010

On the go.



Nora is not walking yet but it certainly does not stop her from getting where she wants to go!! Have I mentioned she is a very determined little girl? I usually start my mornings by putting the gate up for the stairs but she got away from me and was on her way...she loves to climb the stairs and then close the door to her sisters room, just hope she doesn't discover how to lock the door behind her! When she is not climbing the stairs she is usually searching the house for more pictures of herself to look at...the one in the foyer on the table is my favorite picture that we took at Holt on the day we picked Nora up...it is a photo of all of us with Nora's foster mother and father..Nora loves to look at it and point to everyone. I truly believe there is a place in Nora's heart that will always remember that day.

I'm sure life will only get busier when she begins to walk but for now she is happy having me chase her around the house...I certainly get my workouts going up and down the stairs.:)

Happy Friday.

K

1 comment:

  1. I love how they stand on there tippy toes to reach things!

    ReplyDelete