Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween past...






So, this year I am feeling really guilty...I have not put out one Halloween decoration and it's a week away! I am blaming most of this on just how busy our lives our but honestly, I just could't get myself to take it all down and then deal with Nora dragging it all over the house...I know, Pathetic. I love to decorate for Christmas and I am already thinking how that is going to play itself out this year with Nora!! I think my Kids Kitchen tree is going to have to stay in the attic this year...since we dont' have costumes planned out yet this year (I told them all they had to make their own..i.e. not spending 100 dollars on bought costumes!) I thought I would post some pics from previous Halloweens, when they were really cute and I could TELL them what they were going to be!!

I did buy Nora's this year...but she deserves one great costume right?? and yes, the clown is my husband.

Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! All the costumes are so cute! I especially like the clown :). I can't wait to see Nora dressed up this year!

    ReplyDelete