Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nora at 13 months...




Today Nora turned 13 months old..it is amazing how quickly time is flying and somedays I cannot believe this is the same baby we brought home in August...I have always felt that Fall instead of Spring was a new beginning..and Nora is just more proof that our lives became "new" once again when she joined our family. All of my children are born in September and October, more reason to feel a sense of beginning, not only for them but for me as well.

Happy 13 Months Nora.

We love you so much

K

3 comments:

  1. Happy 13 months Nora! She's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 13 months to such a beautiful little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 13 months Nora!! Love your dimples!! I know a little guy who would love to meet you some day!

    ReplyDelete