Friday, July 30, 2010

Monday in Seoul.

we woke up to a rainy, thundering monday morning..we are waking up at 6am everyday and unable to fall back to sleep. I wrote a really long post yesterday about our trip to the DMZ and then I wasn't able to post it, I am not enjoying Steve's laptop and the business center does not open until 8am! I am going to try and post pictures today b/c I know that's what all of you are waiting for. We went to a Doosan Bears baseball game last night, totally nuts, loud and very enthusiastic crowd, it was like Fenway park but a million times louder...cheerleaders, drums, fans dressed in complete uniforms and all the dried squid you could eat..no peanuts:( we did manage to find some popcorn for Emma!!

Not quite sure what will be on our agenda today, maybe some indoor shopping. We are staying at the Lotte Hotel and within the hotel are just hundreds and hundreds of stores on every floor, it is really incredible.


We received an updated photo of Nora yesterday, she looks so big..I might have to buy her some new clothes before we leave for home. We miss you all and love you boys.

More later from Seoul...

No comments:

Post a Comment