Friday, May 13, 2011

Me and my Dad.


Steve has been traveling this week and last night after another delayed flight he arrived home very late...I think Nora was probably a bit confused when she woke up crying at 3am and he went in to comfort her instead of me...but that's why he is such a great dad, letting me have a night off!!

We have been visiting the farm down the street almost every day for the past month, Nora really seems to love petting and "chasing" the ducks...shhh...lots of very nice reminders not to do that but she can't read the signs yet:) Nora is still struggling a bit with her speech but she actually said "animals" the other day when we pulled into the farm which is very exciting! A three syllable word!! Yeah! So, today after some bloodwork that she had to have and alot of awful screams, we took her to the farm to visit the pigs, and lambs, and goats...she found two little red benches that she loved to sit on so I snuck a picture in of Nora and Steve on the bench...

I look at her in her little pigtails and her red shoes and can't believe somedays that this spirited, feisty, adorable little one is all ours...so thankful she is.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment