Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cousins.




Today we celebrated Declan's First Holy Communion. The sun was shining and so was Declan! We had such a nice day with our family, my parents were surrounded by all 12 of their grandchildren and my sisters and my niece and nephews...you really cannot ask for more. I love that my children are growing up with so many cousins, despite the distance we all make an effort to be there for the really special days and they just seem to pick up where they left off, whether it was last summer on the beach or opening Christmas presents all of them share a special bond that will carry them through their lives.

Nora is too young to realize it right now but she has an amazing group of cousins...I love them all.

So thank you to Jameson, Griffin, Kieran, Aidan, Colin, Adam, Ben and Grace, Emma, and Owen for being there for Declan today.

(and thank you to my husband who took 11 of them to play Laser Tag!)

K

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! You have such a beautiful family. Congrats to Declan! I am glad you had such a nice day. Kuddos to Steve for taking all the kids to Laser tag too!

    ReplyDelete