Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's almost time for school...






can you hear the excitement in my voice?? Honestly, I have such mixed emotions as I am sure my kids do about starting back to school...This year I will have three at three different school, three different starting and stopping times, bus stop times, schedules..oh my..I hope I can keep my head on straight. This is a big year for E and O, freshman in highschool and starting middle school, I am looking forward to all the new opportunites that will be opened up for them but a part of me is sad that they are growing up, so fast..too fast.

I am going to miss watching Owen and Declan walk to the bus stop together every morning, they are so different,..we call them Felix and Oscar...but they watch out for one another, one runs and one walks to the bus stop, one with his hair combed perfectly, the other one barely dressed...this year they will all be on their own but hopefully they will always know the comfort in having a sibling to turn to.

Tomorrow we are going to head to the beach one last time to soak up what is left of summer...here's to a great year ahead.
Stay tuned for First Day Pictures!! I posted a few of my favorite First Day of School pictures over the years...sniff sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment