Friday, August 19, 2011

24

In one month Nora will turn two!! Posting 24 facts because I don't want to forget what she was like at two..

1. Favorite word..No
2. Calls Steve "my Dad."
3. Loves Elmo and Curious George
4. I am "Mom Mom"
5. Drinks anything and everything
6. addicted to my ipad
7. loves her soft blanket that I sent to her in Korea
8. first word "dog"
9. second word "m&m's"
10. gave up her crib months ago
11. says "one, two, three" when jumping off the bed, the stairs, a chair...really anything she can climb.
12. Loves gum.
13. calls my mom "Gaga." as in Lady Gaga.
14. loves to climb and climb and climb
15. LOVES her brothers and sister
16. prefers my lipgloss to her chapstick
17. hates to have her hair combed
18. loves to play in the kitchen sink
19. helps herself to the ice cream in the freezer
20. cannot walk past a dog without petting it
21. rubs my face before falling asleep
22. fascinated with buckles
23. hates her diapers
24. has started to say "i love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment