Monday, October 3, 2011

Birthdays...





So I have been really bad at keeping up with this blog...we have four fall birthdays in this family, three within days and weeks of one another and it is just an insane time of year...I actually prefer Christmas craziness! Our oldest Emma turned 14, Owen turned 11, Nora turned two and Declan turns 9 in one week...phewwww!!

I feel like we have been on a never ending roller coaster since Sept 1st, but we are slowly getting into a groove here. Once again I am amazed at how well my older children have adapted to so much change in their lives...as I am typing this the boys are taking Nora for a walk and selling pies for a school fundraiser ( I am getting more creative with how I incorporate some mommy time for me!!) They are such a big help to me and I am continually amazed at their patience and understanding on days when mine has all but run out.

Nora turned two on the 21st, we had a very small family celebration with her favorite ice cream cake and she seemed to love being the center of attention for the day (or every day for that matter...). We are still working on some very basic behaviors, she is still a non stop child, running, climbing, jumping, swinging...really, anything that she can figure out to do she will. I love this quality in her but it is downright exhausting on most days!!

I hope to be better in keeping up with the blog but in all honesty it is getting harder and harder to carve out the time...
Adding some pics of birthdays...Oh, Declan is going toa NY GIANTS football game for his birthday so he is one lucky boy!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment