Sunday, April 3, 2011

Me and my Dad.



Nora's routine after getting in her jammies is cuddling with her Dad on the couch...well, the cuddling comes after she finishes running and jumping up and down on the couch, nosediving on the pillows, climbing on the coffee table..I'm almost embarrassed to go on...oh, the things that this one gets away with that our others did not...I guess you learn to fight the bigger battles and relax a bit more...or maybe we are just tired???

Well, I will take the cuddles anyway I can get them these days...and she will grow up faster than we we can imagine and I think we will miss the jumping on the couch days.

K

2 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest photo! Love that she likes to cuddle after all the jumping and climbing :). I don't know where our girls get all their energy but I do think we are going to look back at it and smile, probably even miss it too. :)

    ReplyDelete