Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let It Snow...Nora is ready to go!




Today our mailman delivered the sweetest gift...I have had a close relationship with our mailman since we began our adoption journey almost three years ago..he has delivered many important documents to us from Immigration, our agency here and in Korea, and today he brought us a box full of Christmas gifts from Nora's foster family...it's amazing how excited I used to get over an envelope and now to open a box filled with so much love has completed our journey...although I know in my heart it is a journey that will never end.

Nora's foster family sent all of my children adorable hats and scarves along with a bright pink winter jacket for Nora and hats and scarves and hair bows..I know how expensive children's clothing is in Korea so this was so generous of them to think of all of us, but especially Nora. Nora went outside in the perfect winter weather to model her winter coat and I think it looks adorable on her!
She is too young to realize it now but we will always tell Nora how much she was and is loved by her foster family in Korea.

In so many ways the winter coat was the perfect gift because everytime Nora wears it she will feel her foster mothers arms around her.

Happy Winter!
K

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful you keep in touch. I love hearing just how much the foster moms love these babies. She is adorable in her new coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute FF gifts!!!! Lucky to have a nice friendship with the FF!!!
    ~Elfkin

    ReplyDelete