Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nora's First Birthday Celebration...






On sunday my mom, sisters and good friend Tammy hosted a Meet and Greet Nora Party, we also celebrated her First Birthday as well. It was a wonderful, touching, magical celebration, I can't thank my family and friends enough for all that they did to make Nora's day so special.. The flowers were beautiful, the food was delicious and the weather was perfect, I really could not have asked for a more perfect day. I loved having all of my closest friends and family gathered in our home to celebrate our family, we honored Nora's Korean heritage by having the Dol which is a Korean celebration when a child turns one. Nora chose one item that will foretell her future, Nora chose the thread for a long, healthy life...we cannot wait to watch her grow up and enjoy every moment. Pictures for you to enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she had a beautiful birthday celebration! I love how you honored both her foster and birth mom with the flowers! That's so special!

    ReplyDelete