Friday, September 17, 2010

I love those little feet.




Nora loves to be outside and why wouldn't she? There are more acorns, rocks, sticks and leaves in our yard than one baby knows what to do with! Soon our huge black Oak tree is going to drop it's leaves and Nora will have a blast outside...the other day she was sitting on our front stoop and knocking on the front door and it really hit me that she is "HOME." For so long she was just an image in a photo that we (mostly me...) would stare at, I had her picture near my bed, on my kitchen counters, in the family room...even in the visor of my car..and still she felt so far away, both physcially and emotionally...I knew that my heart already loved her but I was guarding it, so afraid that I would never see those little feet. Nora is home to stay.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sentiment; beautiful little girl; beautiful photos. I love this post, my friend. She is indeed HOME to stay--where she's always meant to be. My heart is happy FOR you---you deserve this.

    ReplyDelete