Monday, July 26, 2010

Car Seat Installed...we are making progress!




It has been a whirlwind since we received our travel call on friday...making sure we have checked everything off our lists. How is it possible that this has been a two year wait and I still feel so unprepared??? Today we made the trip to Babies R Us and purchased Nora's carseat...I was standing next to many couples who looked like first time parents to be, they were debating all the details of each one. I remember doing the same thing with Emma and I am sure they gave us a second glance when we basically grabbed the first one we saw off the shelf and headed to the check out. Don't worry, it's a safe, reputable one and Nora will be safe...:)

Here are a few pictures of our day!! Yes, I know the first picture of the car seat is sideways...don't know how to fix it!! Owen was a big help to his Dad.

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment